Q: Am I a UHAA member?
Alumni from all 10 campuses of the University of Hawai‘i System are unified as members of the University of Hawai‘i Alumni Association. If you are an alumnus, you are automatically a Lōkahi (basic) level member. Anyone can join as a Ha‘aheo or ‘Onipa‘a (paid) level member at UHalumni.org/join. For more information, see UHalumni.org/membership.

Q: If I'm not an alumnus, can I still join UHAA?
Yes! Anyone who wants to show their support for UH can join as a Ha‘aheo or ‘Onipa‘a (paid) level member at UHalumni.org/join.

Q: How can I join UHAA as a Ha‘aheo or ‘Onipa‘a (paid) member?
There are five easy ways to contact us and join as a paid member of UHAA:

  1. Online
  2. Phone: (toll free) 1-877-UH-ALUMS (1-877-842-5867)
  3. Fax: 808-956-6380
  4. Mail:
    2440 Campus Road, Unit 307
    Honolulu, HI 96822-2234
  5. In person:  UH Mānoa Campus, Bachman Hall, Room 101 Click here for a map
Q: How do I find information on UHAA events?

You can visit our events page or you can subscribe to our e-newsletter, UHAA alumnews, to get updates on all UHAA and chapter events. Send your name and e-mail address to contact@uhalumni.org if you are interested in subscribing.

Q: How do I start a UHAA chapter where I live?
If you live in a city that does not currently have a UHAA chapter, consider starting one on your own. For more information, please contact contact@uhalumni.org.

Q: How do I contact a former classmate?
We are happy to assist you in locating former classmates. Check our online directory or you can also call our offices at 1-877-UH-ALUMS (1-877-842-5867) or e-mail us at contact@uhalumni.org, with your name and contact information, and we can help you locate your friend. 

Q: How do I obtain transcripts?
You will need to contact the Office of Admissions and Records at the appropriate campus you attended to request a copy of your transcripts. Visit hawaii.edu/admissions and click on your campus in the list. Once you are on the admissions page, click "Office of Admissions and Records." This will direct you to the correct campus page, where you will find transcript and diploma information.

Q: What do I do if my name is not listed in the directory, but I am a UH grad? How do I get my name added to the online directory?
Please contact the UH Office of Alumni Relations at contact@uhalumni.org.Send us your full name, academic information, and your current address.Please mention that you are writing because you would like to update your information with us. We will be sure to verify your academic information with the Office of Admissions and Records and will add you to our database.

Q: I've lost my password to the alumni online directory, how do I get it back?
A: You can reset your password.

Q: How can I purchase a UH Alumni license plate frame?
Mail your request for a UHAA license frame with a check for $12 (payable to "UHF/UHAA") to Office of Alumni Relations, University of Hawai'i Foundation, 2440 Campus Road, Unit 307, Honolulu, HI 96822-2234. You can also call 1-877-UH-ALUMS (1-877-842-5867) for more information.

Q: How do I purchase UH athletic tickets?
Visit hawaiiathletics.com to purchase UH Mānoa Athletics tickets, or visit vulcans.uhh.hawaii.edu to purchase UH Hilo Athletics tickets.

Q: How do I donate to the university?
Please visit the University of Hawai'i Foundation site for more information on making a gift to the university.